Welcome to the House of Mouse and the Disney Brainteaser section of the site. Here Disney fanatics can strut their stuff and try to answer 10 Disney related Trivia Questions every two weeks.
Answer the questions by filing out the comment sheet at the bottom of this page and at the end of the two weeks, I'll post the names of the winners (if any).
Hope You Enjoy!
Last Week's Winner: Bill Zanetti
1) How much did The Rookie gross in 2002?
2) Where in WDW can you hear this phrase?
" I wanted to do an on the street interview but my microphone cord wasn't able to reach the street."
3) What year did Fun & Fancy Free open?
4) What character is hidden in the Haunted Mansion in one of the chairs?
5) When did the Disney Vacation Club open?
6) What kind of dinosaur chases you on the ride
7) What is Yzama turned into in the animated film, The Emperor's New Groove?
8) Where in WDW can you hear this phrase?
"What are you looking at..Why don't you take a picture? It will last longer."
9) When did the Disney/MGM Studios open to the public?
10) Why did WDW open in the month of October? (Be Specific)
1) At what position on the Top 10 did About a Boy open up at?
2) What is the name of the new All-Star Resort opening up soon?